The Sexy Couple

The Sexy Couple

Quote of the Month

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

"We Surround Them"

Politics have become a major priority not only due to the poor economic climate we are all feeling at this moment, but also because America is in a new shift. It's going to be up to our generation and the ones to follow to make sure that our America continues to follow the same path our founding fathers fought so hard for. This website has no political side, no hidden agenda. It brings the common people together based on sets of principles and values that we can all agree on. It asks individuals the basic question: What type of person do you want to be? The Sept. 10th person, who was oblivious and happy to take life for granted? The Sept. 11th person who was filled with sadness and fear? Or do you want to the Sept. 12th person who united with his/her nieghbors and country to overcome a traumatic event and get America back on track?

So no matter what side you're on...take a look, you might be surprised!
http://www.the912project.com/

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day!

After Thursday for me (Nicole) it's, "School's Out For Summer"! Yeah! Matt will be done by the end of next week and then he gets to work on Summer School stuff, woo hoo! Either way, we will both be less stressed out and able to relax a lot more. We've got plans to look for a house if at all possible this summer. We hope to take a trip to Virginia and Maryland to see some close friends and family. Of course I still work all summer, but we'll have fun with the kids playing outside all day! Mother's Day was this past Sunday!! Matt and I had my mommy come visit and stay with us, so we thew a BBQ bash for her, Brenda (Matt's mom) and my sister Michelle. We had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, my mom took all the pictures so I have to wait for her to send them to me before I post them. Hope all the other mommy's had a great Mother's Day! I know I miss my mommy already :) Matt and I are also very excited to see Allen and Amber when they come down for Memorial weekend. We miss you guys tons!!!!!!!
Anyways, we're doing well and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers