Hi everybody,Here is what Matt and I have planned for the month of June! We just got pre-approved for a mortgage loan so we're on the next step which is to set up an appointment to look at the place we feel is most beneficial to us. However, finding a time for everybody is a little hard to do :) But, we'll get through it. If we like the place we'll still need a home inspection. If we don't like the place, we look onto the others that we have picked out. June with let us go through the process. The one thing I'm NOT looking forward to is the moving, blah! There are only like 2 pieces of furniture Matt and I cannot move together. I'm recruiting now...anyone who wants to help, let us know, lol. Either way, we'll keep you all updated as we go along.
June is also my sister Judy's birthday. She will be 37, although she doesn't look like it one bit. I'll send her a Happy Birthday blog when it comes around. My bestest friend Krystle got married about a week ago. I'm jealous I couldn't be there with her, but she had over 200 people as guests, there would be no way to spend time with her. Plus, Maryland is a little way a way to just venture :) We had planned on going to visit her and Tim in July, but with buying a house...that might not happen anymore. We'll just have to do a looongg road trip next year.
June still keeps Matt busy with summer school. They have about twice the amount of students making up credits this year than last. He has another teacher helping him out this year too so it helps ease the chaos. This year, he gets to leave once the last student is done with the program. So he might be finished in 3 weeks for all we know.
Hope everyone is doing grand and enjoying their summer so far. Stay cool too, it's gonna be a HOT summa!
Good to hear from ya! We're gearing up for Nicks's wedding reception this month.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the house hunting and loan approval!