Matt and I began to drink DanActive back in December. I have a VERY poor immune system and both Matt and I work in a school setting where sickness spreads easily. Since we have taken DanActive, neither one of us has been sick to the point where we can't function. We've gotten a small sore throat but that just means our white blood cells are fighting the infection, so they're good signs. The point is you'll not get flu sick, which will impare most of you from working. A word of caution, DanActive is what I call a "yogurt shot". In other words, use it as a meal suplement not a meal replacement. Drink one a day (or more) and you'll be good to go. If you want more information I've got the link at the bottom of the post.Trust me, you need all the boosts for your immune system that you can get. AND it's great for the kids!
I've heard alot about how the cultures in yogurt are supposed to be good for digestion. I have even heard of just taking a pill called acidophillus. It's cool that it's also good for the immune system!
ReplyDelete