The Sexy Couple

The Sexy Couple

Quote of the Month

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

"We Surround Them"

Politics have become a major priority not only due to the poor economic climate we are all feeling at this moment, but also because America is in a new shift. It's going to be up to our generation and the ones to follow to make sure that our America continues to follow the same path our founding fathers fought so hard for. This website has no political side, no hidden agenda. It brings the common people together based on sets of principles and values that we can all agree on. It asks individuals the basic question: What type of person do you want to be? The Sept. 10th person, who was oblivious and happy to take life for granted? The Sept. 11th person who was filled with sadness and fear? Or do you want to the Sept. 12th person who united with his/her nieghbors and country to overcome a traumatic event and get America back on track?

So no matter what side you're on...take a look, you might be surprised!
http://www.the912project.com/

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Happy Easter Weekend

Sooo, Matt and I were prepared for this Easter weekend...or so we thought. It began Friday night when I thought everything was fine, until I threw up late that night. Somehow (with all my preschoolers being sick) I caught a 24 hr. flu bug. I threw up all night (no sleep) and continued somewhat into the next day. Poor Matt worked on schoolwork (grading, test making, etc.) from 9am to 6pm. Also, he took care of the dog (feeding, walking, disciplining) AND cleaned the kitchen for me. We were very tired. Sunday rolled around and I was feeling better, Whew! We didn't get to sleep in though. We drove 20 mins north to drop Sammy off at the folks' house then we (the family) drove to church. It was peaceful being with Matt's family and at their local church so that made up for alot of Saturday. We chilled the rest of our Sunday with my in-laws and had a great Easter dinner. I was starving as you could imagine. Brenda (Matt's mom) made a GREAT loin roast that she had experimented on for the first time. It was fantastic! Then Matt and I went home and passed out at 9pm. It was quite the eventful weekend. Now today is Monday and I have two exams today that I didn't have the chance to study for this weekend, so the term "wingin' it" comes into play. All I have to say is I can't wait until next Fri. and Sat. so I can just sleep in. Matt is alive, so no worries. He'll be busy until the end of the week too.
We love you all and hope every had a Happy Easter! We know we did!

1 comment:

  1. It was really great to get to see you guys. Can't wait til next time!

    ReplyDelete

Followers